Presentations and Training Sessions
Ahoy Dragon boat Team Captains!
Schedule a complimentary PRESENTATION at your place of business, to give you and your team information about Dragon boat proficiency, and ESCA CancerSupport
• Build enthusiasm and be a part of a team!
• Discover the Who What Where Why of ESCA CancerSupport
• Understand what a dragon boat is and how to best maneuver it through the water
• Effectively arrange your team in the dragon boat
• Get the feel of a paddle and learn how to use it skillfully
• Find out the best strategy to win!
We’re happy to propose TRAINING SESSIONS on Lac de Divonne with guidance and instruction from experienced dragon boat paddlers
• From Spring 2019 and during July and August on select dates (Normally Tuesday evenings and on Saturdays late mornings – to be confirmed)
• CHF300 per 1-hour on-water training session and payable to Divonne Dragon Boat Club (D2BC) by cash on the day, or request an invoice from D2BC
• Arrive 15 minutes before the start time in your training gear
• Anticipate staying for a refreshment and snacks afterwards, offered by ESCA Paddle for CancerSupport
NOTE: TRAINING SESSIONS are available on Lac de Joux at L’Abbaye on Saturday afternoon the day before the festival, on 31 August in 30min slots, CHF100. Contact us for further information
NOTE: KIDDIE LAND for the kids available all day and MINI DRAGON BOAT RACES for children 8-15years old.
Read here https://www.paddleforcancer.ch/for-kids/mini-dragonboat-races/ and register online once opened: https://www.paddleforcancer.ch/mini-dragonboat-race-entry-form/
This is it for now. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions. info@PaddleforCancer.ch
We are really looking forward to seeing you and your 2019 team soon. We feel the vibes of the team spirit already rising!
Thank you for your support!