Presentations and Training Sessions
Ahoy Dragon boat Team Captains!
Complimentary PRESENTATION at your place of business. We’ll bring information about Dragon boat paddling proficiency, and ESCA CancerSupport
• Build team enthusiasm!
• Discover the Who What Where Why of ESCA CancerSupport
• Understand how to best maneuver a dragon boat through the water
• Effectively arrange your team in the dragon boat
• Get the “feel” of a paddle and learn how to use it skillfully
• Find out the best strategy to win!
• Click here to book your presentation, then send us an email to confirm.
Private TEAM TRAINING SESSIONS on Lac de Divonne with guidance and instruction from experienced dragon boat paddlers
• Click here to reserve your training day/time
• Tuesday evenings and on Saturdays late mornings
• Two teams can train at a time. Start the competition early!
• CHF300 per 1-hour on-water training session payable to Divonne Dragon Boat Club (DB2) by cash on the day, or request an invoice from DB2
• Arrive 15 minutes before the start time, in your training gear!
• For a google map to Lac de Divonne click here
• Anticipate staying for a refreshment and snacks afterwards, offered by ESCA CancerSupport
Private TEAM TRAINING SESSIONS on Lac de Joux at L’Abbaye on Saturday afternoon the day before the festival, on 31 August in 30min slots, CHF100. Contact us for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Public TRAINING SESSIONS:
The Dragon Boat Club of Lac Divonne-les-Bain (DB2) invites you to learn and practice the ancestral Chinese sport of Dragon boating on Lake Divonne for a true moment of fun where team spirit, respect, friendliness and transcendence come first!!!!! Everyone is welcome. Click here.
Swimming isn’t on the agenda during training, but just in case…. knowing how to swim is required. Looking forward to welcoming you on board!
For information and hours open to the public: +41 79 339 8188 or email@example.com
NOTE: KIDDIE LAND for the kids available all day and MINI DRAGON BOAT RACES for children 8-15years old.
Read here https://www.paddleforcancer.ch/for-kids/mini-dragonboat-races/ and register online once opened: https://www.paddleforcancer.ch/mini-dragonboat-race-entry-form/
This is it for now. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions. info@PaddleforCancer.ch
We are really looking forward to seeing you and your 2019 team soon. We feel the vibes of the team spirit already rising!
Thank you for your support!